WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN ANY INDEPENDENT COURSE UNDER THE GLOBAL BANNER AS A INDEPENDENT COURSE COORDINATOR.
If you have the passion to run a course and have an experienced faculty to back you
but don’t have the time and resources to run the course why not consider the Global company that runs the Penang course to run your course or courses in ASEAN region.
The terms and conditions can be discussed with me , the Events Coordinator , of the Global Futuristic Management Services .
The Global company will take care of the following with you as the Course Coordinator and the course can be any course or workshop not necessarily Medical .
Global will take care of
1. Helping to prepare an electronic flyer , programme and editable registration form for the conference.
2. Advertise the course via the Global website , Facebook (paid advertising) etc.
3. Collecting all registration fees and monies from sponsors via the Global Accounts and disbursed as instructed by your organizing committee to hotels, faculty etc.
4. Complete set of accounts for the course for taxation purposes .
5. Legal agreement will be signed to protect interest of the Course Coordinator and Global company
6. Global will advise on the registration fee to be charged and also contact the relevant companies that you have identified in your field to participate and provide equipment for the course etc.
The Budget anticipated will be the following :
Your fee as the Main Course Coordinator
Global fee for Administering the Course
Accomodation charges for yourself and Global staff at the hotel as needed.
Faculty charges including honorarium , ground and airtravel and hotel charges
Hotel charges per pax for the conference package . Usually minimum of 20-30 pax is needed to secure a room for the meeting in a major hotel taking the conference package .
The hotel would normally provide standard microphone and AV system but we would need to rent projector, wireless headset for the meeting
Miscellanous charges as agreed by both parties.
The Main course coordinator would need to ensure that the minimum pax needed for to get the conference package can be sourced by them via their contacts .
The twenty pax would need to pay at least 5 months before advance in order to
pay for the venue deposit to the hotel , reimburse faculty who have paid their airfare etc.
At the time of the congress all payments should have been made by delegates and sponsors and no credit would be entertained.
Any profit to be shared by Global company and Course Coordinator and any third party as agreed eg charity as in the Penang courses.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO EXPLORE THIS POSSIBILITY PLEASE CONTACT MS JULIA ANNE , EVENT PLANNING FOR GLOBAL AT email@example.com