The following are the conference rates for the KL MSK Course October 2016:
Payment via Bank Transfer: USD1100 (not including your local bank charges)
Payment via Paypal: USD1180
Payment via Bank Deposit/Online Transfer: RM3500
Bank Name: Commerce International Merchant Bankers Berhad (CIMB)
Account name: Global Futuristic Management Services
CIMB Account number: 8002419615
Swift code: CIBBMYKL
Bank Address: Commerce International Merchant Bankers Berhad, 227 & 228 Jalan Bandar 13, Taman Melawati, 53100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Beneficiary Address: 20 Jalan 4, Taman Sri Ukay, Ampang, 68000 Selangor, Malaysia.
Contact number: +60122773799
Course Materials & Deliverables:
1. 1 x high quality colour photoprint of advanced powerpoint lecture slides and 1x ultrasound technique workbook.
2. 8GB Transfer of Data via USB for Homework containing Video techniques, Software, and E- books by lecturers.
3. One experienced demonstrator to about 6 participants for maximum hands-on time; 3 stations of ultrasound with one experienced MSK Radiologist at each demonstrator table and 1 station with a Rehabilitation Specialist who is an expert at Upper and Lower limb nerve and muscle anatomy and injections techniques.
Acceptance & Placement:
Once your place at the conference has been approved, kindly proceed with payment of fees as stated above. As the course is limited to 24 pax to enable more quality and personalized teaching, it is advisable that payment be made as soon as possible to secure your place at the course.
• Please confirm that you have a seat in the course before making any payment.
• Please ensure that the account name and number is written exactly as above on your transfer form to prevent any issues with your transfer.
• Paypal fees are higher due to higher paypal service charges.
• Kindly find out the amount of your local bank charges and include it in the transfer if making payment via bank transfer. The conference secretariat will only absorb up to US10 which is the maximum amount of our local bank charges.
• Should the transferred amount fall short of the required amount, you will be advised to pay the balance amount at the course.
Kindly read the full course information and terms & conditions prior to making payment.